Aurum Q Parć, a 6 million sq ft state-of-the-art township that has the flexibility to meet the changing needs of our future. It boasts of 12 high quality residential, commercial and retail buildings where people can work, live and play.
Designed for future growth, this integrated township is the first walk-to-walk campus of its kind in the Mumbai Metropolitan region. Large flexible floor plates, sustainable design and a wealth of amenities are some of the features that distinguish the development as Navi Mumbai’s new centre for growth.
Aurum Q Parć is designed as per LEED Platinum Standards emphasizing its ecologically conscious design.
High quality, safe and secure mixed use campus that stimulates and encourages the walk to work concept to achieve a high level of success, increases productivity and upgrades lifestyles.
The Campus is a well thought design that creates a unique confluence of ‘Prakriti’ and ‘Purush’ by the merger of the Spiritual and the Materialistic, the Core and the Surroundings.
The Square forms of the Buildings dictate the Architectural expression of ‘Purush’ the Male component.
The flowing forms dictate the Landscape expression of ‘Prakriti’ the female component.
The Campus has abundant green spaces and is a well thought design that creates a unique confluence of ‘Prakriti’ and ‘Purush’ by the merger of the Spiritual and the Materialistic, the Core and the Surroundings.
- Aesthetically designed campus.
- Incubation Center admeasuring 2 lakh sq.ft.
- Double height entrance lobby.
- Ample parking space.
- Urban Forest.
- Club House.
- Open Cafeteria.
- Direct access to office spaces from parking levels.
- Integrated innovative technologies for Energy Efficiency and Water Conservation.
- High speed elevators.
- Dedicated spaces for server rooms.
- Conferencing facilities.
- Highly efficient Central Core.
- Integrated building management system.
- Active Digital Antenna System.
- Campus Wi-Fi.
- RAIL: Less than 250 m away from Ghansoli Railway station, providing easy access to Navi Mumbai and Mumbai Rail Suburban Network, used by millions of commuters.
- ROAD: Located on Thane-Belapur Highway, a 6 lane, 43 meters wide arterial road, connecting Thane, Mumbai and other parts of Navi Mumbai. Pune is within 2 hours travel time.
- AIR: Approximately 30 min away from Mumbai International Airport and Navi Mumbai International Airport.
- BUS: Access to all corners of Mumbai and Navi Mumbai via NMMT’s Air-conditioned Bus Service.